1. Aristle (herewith called “AGI”) will only collect, hold and use personal data in a lawful and fair manner required for its operations and other related activities, as well as for such other specific purposes as shall be agreed by the data subjects.
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by providing or disclosing to AGI e-mail address(es) you hereby authorise AGI to make use of the e-mail address(es) for the purposes of providing promotional material and other information to you.
3. AGI will take reasonable measures to keep the personal data held by the Institute confidential, accurate and up-to-date. AGI will procure the Institute’s employees and authorised users of personal data to respect the privacy of the data subjects and not to allow any unauthorised disclosure of personal data to any party.
4. The personal data held by AGI will only be accessible to the AGI’s authorised employees, contractors, service providers, agents, and professional advisers who in the reasonable belief of AGI require the personal data in the discharge of duties towards AGI or for the purposes herein set out, as well as to the insurers of AGI, and Government or law enforcement authorities as shall be necessary for the compliance of lawful requests or orders.
5. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486 of Laws of Hong Kong), you have the right to request for access to and correction of your personal data. Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data. AGI reserves the right to a reasonable handling fee for the processing of any data access request.